Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 04 - A Habit I Wish I Didn't Have

So I thought a really long time about this. I thought about putting chewing my fingernails, but I've almost completely eliminated that habit. Actually now my nails have been growing so strong that I doubt I could even chew them.

This may be a stretch but slouching. I have atrocious posture! I fault my mother, it's her genes. Every time I walk past a mirror or see a picture I realize how horrible it looks, like I'm transforming into the Hunchback of Notre Dame. There is a girl who was in one of my classes who has the straitest back ever, like her mother strapped her to a papoose carrier through her whole childhood. She never even leans against the back of chair, just sits upright during class. I'm so jealous, she looks amazing, beautiful, confident and refined. I can never remember to sit up or stand up straight, so if anyone was any tips feel free to give them to me. Someday, hopefully I'll learn to stand up straight, though more likely I'll just be mistaken for Quasimodo in my later years.

No comments: