Wednesday, February 4, 2009

5,760 minutes


Yes, I am a dork and I took a picture of the sky. I know there was a bazillion other things I could've taken pictures of today, but you just can't ignore those random, impulsive ideas when they strike you in the middle of a parking lot.

So my reasons, because this picture probably deserves an explanation. The sky was so beautiful and blue today, with hardly a cloud. It always make me very happy when the sky is sunny and bright. Every time the sky looks so nice and perfect like that it makes me smile. Seriously, it looks like the sky is happy; laughing and smiling back at me. It's like the perfect color to skip to. Yes, I know I'm a dork, and sentimental one, or whatever adjective you were going to use. I'm sure it helps that my favorite color is blue, particularly that blue. That bright, smiley blue of a sky on a clear, sunny day. Sky blue, or whatever you call that. So I took a picture of the sky on a beautiful day because it makes me happy and it's my favorite color. The End.

4 comments:

Ralph said...

It looks like a great sky.

Vonney said...

Wow, Grandpa made a comment! I like the sky...I think it's cute you took a picture of it.

Lois Lane said...

If I were doing this, I'd take a picture of today's cloudy sky. I love clouds and rain.

Brit said...

Ew, cloudy skies in Logan mean inversion, and grey pollution, and breathing is nasty.