Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I changed the blog background. Everyone else was changing them due to Halloween, and I'd been getting bored of my old one so I decided to change it. But it was a hassle. I've changed many backgrounds many times, comes from being fickle and having 3 blogs, but none of the other times that I've changed blogs has it been any trouble. I don't know what blogger's problem was this time around, but somehow, eventually I fixed it. Oh the cleverness of me!

I know it's not really Halloween-y, seeing as there isn't any bats or pumpkins, and there is no color orange anywhere (I hate the color orange, by the way). But it is black, and dark, and therefore more Halloween-y than blue with silver swirls. And this way I don't have to change it right after the 31st, it'll still look okay if I get lazy. Hey, and it has red, does that mean I can claim that it is Christmas-y too?

Also I am so proud of myself, I used Photoshop. Normally I use Digital Image Pro because I'm more familiar with it, and in my opinion it's more user friendly. And I know it doesn't do as many cool things as Photoshop, but I've never needed to do the cool, extra things, all I do is fairly basic stuff. But we leant Digital Image Pro to my sis-in-law, and meanwhile our poor computer crashed. (Ah, that was a very panicked day in this household, with a certain male's life under threat. But said male managed to fix the computer and live to see another day. Oh, and he will want me to mention that he is amazing for reviving the dead computer.) And we haven't gotten Digital Image Pro back from sis-in-law yet, so I don't have it on my computer, and have been learning how to use Photoshop.

For this post's picture it is the background, so you just get to enjoy the beauty of my background and my cleverness.

1 comment:

mbreck said...

Very nice. And Christmassy. Love you a ton girl! And I love every post, picture or no picture.