Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 09 - Something I am proud of in the last few days

This really depends on your definition of "few." I submitted my AMCAS application, that is something I am extremely proud of, I worked hard to get to this point, and I worked very hard on my application, all 16 pages of it. But that was a little over a week ago, so I'm not sure that's recently enough to be considered a few days ago.

Well last Friday I stayed awake the whole night because the car was too uncomfortable to sleep in, and then I still drove 2-3 hours after breakfast while everybody else in the car was asleep. And I didn't get lost! That's pretty big for me, okay yes it was Montana but still. JP got lost, okay that was the fault of the GPS taking us some place different. But don't let any of that diminish my accomplishment, I managed to stay on the same highway and not get lost while driving for several hours on no sleep with no one else awake to assist me. I'm still proud of myself.

The past few days (see I'm actually getting to the post requirements now) I've gone on all these darn hikes my family has been dragging us too. Despite the fact that I am obviously the most out of shape person in this group and that I despise physical activity. But right now I'm just too exhausted and tired to be proud of this. For your information, the hikes were beautiful, I would post a photo but they aren't uploaded to the computer yet.

No comments: