Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 15 - First 10 songs that play when I put my iPod on shuffle

Because I am too lazy to grab my iPod, I'm just going to put iTunes on shuffle. It's the same songs anyway.

1. Vincent - Josh Groban


2. She Let Herself Go - George Strait (Sorry, I could only find a lyric video for that one.)


3. Masquerade - Phantom of the Opera


4. Better Things to Do - Terri Clark


5. Where's the Girl? - Scarlet Pimpernel, Terrence Mann. This is one of my favorite songs, and one of my favorite musicals. The video is incredibly quiet, sorry. It was the only one I could find that was actually Terrence Mann singing, so turn the sound up as high as you can.


6. Say Anything - Good Charlotte (Another lyric video.)


7. I'm Just Talkin' About Tonight - Toby Keith


8. Mine - Taylor Swift


9. Strangers - Martina McBride


10. The Gods Love Nubia - Aida, Heather Headley, Schele Williams and Ensemble


I finished Day 15! I am halfway done.

No comments: