Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 18 - Plans/dreams/goals I have

I plan on graduating from Utah State next spring.
I plan on enjoying the time left in college.
I plan on living the rest of my life happily married to the sweetest man in the world.

I dream of having the money to buy a new car and a home of my own.
I dream of traveling the world.
I dream of being skinny and fit again someday.

I have a goal to be on completely top of my homework, work and other responsibilities this next year (but I'm not planning on it.)
I have a goal to raise my daughter to be an upstanding person, a contributing member of society who kind, tolerant, generous, creative, hard worker, and who thinks for herself.
And for other short term goals see Day 8.

I plan on, I dream of with every fiber of my being, I have a goal to be a doctor someday.

No comments: